Comments and concerns

If you have a maintenance issue or request for service for Rosemount Public Works, use the customized Public Works request form.

For all other concerns, email .  [Note: Any information that you provide may be considered public data under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13. This means that if someone, including the news media, requests this information we are obligated to provide it to them under the Act.]

To reach the City Council and City Administrator, email .